[caption id="attachment_1521" align="alignnone" width="630"] Top: Lulus
Jeans: H&M (on sale now!)
Shoes: Steve Madden
Watch: Citizen (similar)
Bracelets: Michael Kors, F21[/caption]
Today is Day 1 of my month without hubby. What will I do when he starts getting deployed? :(
Well like I said, I am a list person. This is my list so far of things to keep me busy while he is gone. Anyone have any other ideas?? Maybe more fun ones because I'm looking at my list thinking how boring I must be!
- Get into really good shape. (I've been slacking since our NY trip.)
- Sew all those pieces in my closet that have been needing alterations.
- Try out an online job I've been looking at.
- Experiment with all the recipes I've been too afraid to try. (Because I'm afraid they'll fail and I'll end up having to serve the hubs a lean pocket or something!)
- Learn how to use the new lens hubby bought.