Insta Lately: Japan
These days my Insta has more updates than my blog, so follow along there and I can follow you back. Some of my snaps lately:
(Top to bottom)
1. Biking around to the Kyoto temples
2. Tried my hand at samgyetang (Korean chicken soup). It's super light and healthy, good to to eat in the Summer.
3. One of our many treats, this one from Sadaharu Aoki. Yum yum.
4. Spicy ramen, the real stuff. It does give my beloved instant Shin ramen a run for it's money ^.^
5. Hubby looking solemn in the rain at the Tokyo LDS temple.
6. Posing with some cool students
7. With our obaachan (grandma) praying at her husband's grave
8. In my Cambridge sweatshirt hubby brought me back from England