The Anyone Gift Guide + $250 Giveaway
Today I'm collabing with the awesome Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto, CA. This shopping center has about everything: luxe brands like Stella McCartney, staples like J.Crew, delicious shops like LA's famous Pressed Juicery, etc. My favorite discoveries were that they have a Sprinkles Bakery (the only one in Northern California), Muji, a Japanese store I adore, and Marimekko, which I thought was Japanese at first but it's actually Finnish and they carry the most amazing home designs.
Another shop that sticks out is Glassybaby. If you haven't heard of them, well...it's hard to sum up their amazing story in only a few sentences, but they essentially create hand blown glass votives that are meaningful in a multitude of ways. The company was created by a mother suffering through her third cancer diagnosis, and is built around easing the suffering of others. Ten percent of each Glassybaby sale is donated to a specific cause. For example, proceeds from the grateful red votive are donated to the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford, just right next door to the Stanford Shopping Center. So Glassybaby makes both beautiful, quality gifts as well as meaningful ones, and they are apparently very fun to collect too.
Today you get a chance to start your own collection of Glassybaby's with this giveaway! They are giving away one free grateful red votive, along with Stanford Shopping Center who is giving away a $250 gift card! Just in time for some last-minute Christmas shopping, yay! Below I put together a gift guide inspired by the shops at Stanford. They are all things I honestly think would be great gifts for just about anyone, and most of them even work whether your recipient is a guy or a gal. So check it out below, and make sure you enter the giveaway!
*You obviously have to be able to physically shop at Stanford Shopping Center to use the gift card, so this giveaway is open to all my fellow Bay Area residents. Good luck!
3. For people who write: an awesome leather-bound notebook.
4. For people who send letters: a package of beautiful Marimekko postcards.
6. For people with feelings: Glassybaby.
7. For people who listen to music: Bluetooth Bose speaker.
8. For men who shave: The Art of Shaving gift set.
13. For people who like to eat really delicious cake: Sprinkles cupcake mix.
14. For people who eat fruits and veggies, and those who should: a juice subscription or juice cleanse from Pressed Juicery.
15. For people who like chocolate: Godiva. Enough said.
16. For people who like hot chocolate: make your own hot chocolate gift with snowman marshmallows, gourmet hot chocolate, and a monogrammed mug.
a Rafflecopter giveaway