How was your summer?
1. The one place I wanted to go when I visited LA was Seoul Sausage. Been a fan of them for years and their food exceeded expectations! Was so lucky and ran into Chris Oh, love him! And he has sweet samurai knot hair~
2. Gorgeous cabins in a Redwood forest that I was lucky to camp in for a week.
3. Hubby was able to fly out one weekend for a big family reunion to celebrate my parents' 60th birthdays.
4. While in LA I bought a stone bowl so that I can make stone bowl bibimbap all the time!
5. Stopped by the Utah Salt Flats while on my very long drive home to Cali.
6. New snacking obsession.
7. One last trip with hubby before he left me for 1.5 months.
8. Playing beekeeper and harvesting honey! So cool.
9. California donuts!
Would love to connect! Find me on Instagram here: @gina.chong